Google
 

Monday, July 21, 2008

Developing a Trading Method

The most difficult process is adjusting the human psychological factor, because in real life it is impossible to completely get rid of the psychological factor influencing human activity. I think it is very important for the reader of this book to follow me in creating the method, beginning with the definition and identification of the problems that need to be solved. Then, after initial ideas are formed, we will continue to the development of effective trade principles and the creation
of an integrated conception of systematic trading methods. I would like each trader to understand the essence and logic of my method, which allows a transition from vague emotions and desires to specific targets, in order to develop an effective trading technique. I think this approach to training is the best. It allows the trader to not only follow my line of thought but also, using the information acquired in this book, to extend each trader’s individual (not only professional) experience, with the aim of critically evaluating the acquired information. For this reason, I decided to violate the traditionally taught sequence of many books, manuals, and training aids, and state my book in the sequence of the development of my method. The psychological problems shared by many traders will be addressed, and the conclusion will be proven that it is necessary to switch to a systematic trading method without forming a rigid mechanical trading system. This desire, and the necessity to get rid of the excessive and permanent psychological stress that negatively influences the results of my everyday trading inspired me to develop the new systematic trading method. The initial requirements for the optimal trade methods and the consequent trade systems are formulated. Next, some basic elements for the trade method development are described - using trading tools corresponding to the basic principles of effective trading. Along with my own ideas and elaboration, they will be used as the basic components of effective trading. Each trader goes through mistakes, failures, and losses in his or her own way and in accordance with his or her personality and temper.

No comments: